i

Documents available about this property:

Request viewing at 10 Pickhill Mews:


10 Pickhill Mews Under Offer


Postcode: OL3 6LY
Property Type: Apartment
Bedrooms: 2
Price: £149,995

Ideally located in the heart of Uppermill village, this 1st floor flat has 2 bedrooms, gas central heating and double glazing. There is plenty of parking in the dedicated car park. The property is within easy reach of all local amenities including shops, pubs/restaurants, the library, parks, Saddleworth Museum, the leisure centre, picturesque walking routes including along the canal, transport links, and much more. Pickhill Mews itself is a lovely estate which is pleasantly tucked away for quieter living. The flat comprises of entrance hall; kitchen; lounge; main bedroom (superking sized with fitted wardrobes); bedroom 2 (single sized); shower room. Viewing is advised!

Pickhill Mews residents must be aged 55+ no pets allowed. This property is being sold under a scheme whereby the buyer owns 70% of the property and the housing association owns the remaining 30%. No rent is paid to the housing association however. The price advertised is the full 100% but the buyer will only pay 70% (amounting to £104,995). Service charges are £93.27 per month.

Communal Entrance

The external door opens into a shared entranceway with stairs leading up to the property's front door.

Entrance Hall

The front door opens into the entrance hall, which provides access to the lounge, kitchen, main bedroom, bedroom 2 and bathroom. There is an integrated storage cupboard and the loft hatch is located here. The loft is fully insulated.

Kitchen 2.96m (9' 9") x 2.22m (7' 3")

The kitchen includes Indesit oven, Indesit gas hobs, Lec under-counter fridge, White Knight washing machine, sink, and a range of cupboards/drawers. There could be space to accommodate a breakfast table.

Lounge 4.18m (13' 9") x 3.26m (10' 8")

The lounge is large enough to accommodate a suite with a range of occasional furniture.

Main Bedroom 3.44m (11' 3") x 3.26m (10' 8")

The main bedroom is large enough to accommodate a superking sized bed with other furniture. There are a range of fitted wardrobes and a window overlooks the rear of the property.

Bedroom 2 2.67m (8' 9") x 2.76m (9' 1")

Currently used as a dining room, the 2nd bedroom is large enough to accommodate a single bed with a range of other furniture.

Shower Room

The shower room includes WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed quadrant shower, and mirror.

Externally

There is a free use car park with plenty of spaces.

Related Properties